30 Second Reads
A mass communication graduate, originally a television reporter, winner of 2006 Miss Universe Sri Lankan pageant and now a prominent Bollywood actor; she’s done it all and she’s fit as ever.
But how does she do it?
It might not be all that hard.
What She Does
1. Eat wholesome foods. Balance carbs, proteins and fats.
2. Sleep well. Get at least 7 hours of sleep each day.
3. Exercise regularly. Practices Yoga five days a week and dances regularly to get rid of those flabs.
4. Include Quinoa in her diet.
5. Includes boiled eggs and fresh fruits in breakfast.
What She Doesn’t Do
1. Eat sugary foods.
2. Miss workouts.
3. Consume regular tea or coffee. Instead opts for green tea or warm water with lime.
4. Give into temptation.
5. Eat oily, fatty foods.