We’re all professional procrastinators when it comes to the Gymming. Getting a membership at a fancy Gym isn’t a task, but the whole act of heading there, everyday and grinding night and day is extremely tiresome. Or so you think. It all depends on how you look at it. So for days when you can’t look at it in a positive way, scroll down and take your ass to the Gym!
1. Fitness is like a relationship, you can’t cheat and expect it to work.
2. Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.
3. The resistance you fight in the gym and the resistance you fight in life, can only build a strong character.
4. Going to the gym is great for your body, but it’s also great for your mind.
5. On good days, workout. On bad days, workout even harder.
6. Roses are red. Violets are blue. Go to the Gym.
7. Suffer the pain of disciple or suffer the pain of regret.
8. The difference between try and triumph is a little “umph”.
9. Let exercise be your stress reliever. Not food.
10. “The difference between what’s possible and what isn’t, lies in a person’s determination”- Tommy Lasorda